- An Indigenous Australian aged 18-30?
- Determined and committed to achieve a life-changing experience?
- Passionate about the future for Indigenous Australians?
- Ready to inspire your family, community and the entire nation?
In six months, you will run in the world’s largest marathon, and complete a Certificate III in Fitness providing ongoing career pathways and opportunities.
Applications close on 31 January 2016 and the national try-out tour will commence in March 2016. Please note that the try-out locations will be determined by the applications received by the closing date.
Applicants are welcome to apply on the day of the try-out but must make their way to the nearest try-out location.
The squad will be announced early April 2016.
NO running experience required, but you must have DETERMINATION, COMMITMENT and want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
For more information about IMP and the try-out process, CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE to apply online.
If you would prefer to print and post your application, CLICK HERE to download and complete an application form, then post or fax to IMP. If you don’t have internet access, you can apply via phone by contacting IMP Head Coach, Mick Rees:
- Ph: (02) 6162 4750
- Mob: 0427 308 500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org